Friday, October 5, 2012

Watch this space

In a few weeks I will be finished studying and will begin my venture in to the "real world."  A scary thought, I must admit, but I believe I am destined for great things.

I have made provision for this by beginning to work from the age of 16.  I began working in retail (unfortunately) and since then, I have always had a job in order to be somewhat independent.  Naturally, these jobs were always on a part-time basis due to my studies, but it has aided me in gaining invaluable experience and knowledge of various industries.

I have also met some extremely wise, inspiring, hard-working, generous, and genuine people along the way.  I am the type of person that always enjoys being on the go and keeping busy, never just sitting around doing nothing.  At the moment I even work two jobs while completing my fourth year of studies!

Would I change the way I have done things?  Definitely not.  The experience I have gained cannot be taken away from me and has paved the way for me towards my future.  It has given me confidence and has enabled me to continuously learn new things.

So I would definitely say "watch this space" because I have ensured that I am well prepared for my future and I know that it is bright and filled with good, positive things! (No negativity Friday!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment