Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My very own Bucket List

We all have hopes and dreams we want to accomplish; we all have secret desires and fantasies that we want fulfilled, but where does one start? Below is a list of the top 10 things I would like to experience before my time is up :)
  1. Spend New Year's Eve in an exotic location with friends: This I hope to achieve in 2014 when my friends and I have planned to spend our December and January holidays of 2014/2015 in Thailand, sipping cocktails and soaking up the exotic foreign sun!
  2. Fly on an aeroplane: Believe it or not, at 21 years of age I have still not had the opportunity to experience flying!
  3. Fall deeply in love - hopelessly and unconditionally: Need I say more? Everyone wants to experience that form of love that is irrevocable and breathtakingly beautiful.
  4. Skydive: I love all forms of extreme and thrilling things like skydiving, bungee jumping or shark cage-diving and would love to experience one of these!
  5. Stay out all night dancing and go to work the next day WITHOUT having gone home: Wow, sounds pretty tiring and tough, but definitely something that should be done before getting too old!
  6. Own one ridiculously expensive, but absolutely amazing dress and pair of shoes: I absolutely love clothes, shoes, jewellry and shopping in general. I think every girl should have that one dress that looks good on no matter what and that makes you feel like a million bucks. Let's not forget that one pair of amazingly sexy shoes that will make you stand out in any crowd.
  7. Go on a cross-country road trip with friends: Pack your stuff and head out on a road trip with awesome friends that will ensure that you have the best time of your life. This is great for experiencing new places, roughing it for a bit and building great memories that will last you forever.
  8. Build a snowman over Christmas time: I would love to experience a "White Christmas" with the snow falling outside and acting like a kid while playing in it, building snowmen and having snowball fights.
  9. Write a message in a bottle: Write down your deepest thoughts - things only you know - and place them in a bottle and throw it into the sea. It would be great knowing that there is a piece of me somewhere out there and never knowing if one day someone might find it.
  10. Join a flash mob: Whenever I think of a flash mob, scenes from one episode of one of my favourite series, Modern Family, flashes through my head where "Mitchell" bursts out in dance to "Free Your Mind" during a flash mob scene in the middle of a shopping centre. I would absolutely love to take part in a flash mob as it looks ridiculously fun and exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Every woman deserve to own an expensive pair of shoes& Handbag. go on and get yourself one.

    ReplyDelete