Friday, July 6, 2012

My top 200 achievements

Wow, have I even achieved that much in my lifetime?  At only 21 years old, and not having really lived or experienced all that much yet, it is difficult for me to say that there are 200 things that I have achieved already!  Nevertheless, I will try my best to list all the great things I have achieved in my lifetime, so here goes:
  1. This would definitely be being born.  Surely that is an achievement, right?  I mean, how much more momentous can something be than that one particular sperm out-swimming the rest of the competitors to fertilize the egg?
  2. Learning to walk - if this did not happen, I cannot fathom how I would go about my every day tasks.
  3. Learning to talk - as a PR practitioner, I would have to say this must be my biggest achievement (and for some, their biggest regret!).  Without being able to talk, how would I communicate with the relevant stakeholders in order to do my job properly :)  And I just love talking in general, so I'm very glad I achieved this in my lifetime.
  4. Graduating pre-school
  5. Passing grade one
  6. Passing grade two
  7. Passing grade three
  8. Passing grade four
  9. Passing grade five
  10. Passing grade six
  11. Passing grade seven (and making my way to high school)
  12. Passing grade eight
  13. Passing grade nine
  14. Passing grade 10
  15. Passing grade 11
  16. Being the captain of the 2nd girls' hockey team
  17. Passing grade 12
  18. Obtaining an 'A' aggregate (passing with Cum Laude) in Matric
  19. Getting accepted into university
  20. Passing 1st Year PRM
  21. Passing 2nd Year PRM
  22. Securing an internship at marucsbrewster
  23. Passing 3rd Year PRM
  24. Obtaining my National Diploma in PRM with Cum Laude
  25. Getting accepted to complete my BTech in PRM
  26. Securing another internship job at Corporate Image
  27. Being able to work two jobs and study at the same time
  28. Being the first person in my family to obtain my National Diploma, and soon to be BTech degree
  29. Earning an income and being independent (i.e. being able to buy everything I need myself)
  30. Saving money and making provisions for my future

After trying my utmost to form the mere 30 achievements listed above, I have nothing more that I could possibly add!  I figured, I don't want to add meaningless things that are not really achievements, just to fill up 200 accomplishments - what would be the point of that?  Hopefully by the time I'm old and grey I will be able to complete this list without even having to think twice about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment