Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pigalle Restaurant

A few weeks ago I went for dinner with a few friends to Pigalle Restaurant in Green Point.  Not a typical restaurant I would usually go to, seeing as though I am currently living on a student budget, but it is definitely, by far, the most glamourous and breathtakingly beautiful restaurant I have ever been to!
I certainly was not going to miss out on the chance to dress to the nines while enjoying some fine- dining in the process.  The occasion was to celebrate my friend’s mom’s 40th birthday.  On arrival, we were treated to complimentary Cosmopolitan cocktails, followed by our delicious smoked salmon starter (they were definitely not scarce with the salmon) which is, without a doubt, my favourite dish!
For mains and dessert we were given a few options of which I opted for the beef fillet and the chocolate fondant, definitely two dishes I would highly recommend when dining at Pigalle.
This stunning restaurant greets you with stairs covered in red velvet carpets.  As you enter the venue, you feel enchanted as you lay your eyes on the enormous chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and the exquisitely laid tables presented before you.  The restaurant can seat a large amount of people and has a cosy bar area apart from the dining area.
There is a live band accompanied by a huge dance floor where guests can dance and enjoy themselves either during or after dinner.  The restaurant has a wonderful ambiance.  The dining area is extremely classy while the dance floor just adds that extra bit of fun and excitement to your evening.
The experience of dining at Pigalle’s was definitely one I will never forget.  If you feel like really treating yourself to something exceptional and out of the ordinary, I would definitely recommend Pigalle for a night of delicious food and great entertainment.  Beware though, the fine-dining and extravagance of the venue comes at a steep price!
Booking is essential, so for more details about the restaurant or the menu, visit their website on http://pigallerestaurants.co.za/

No comments:

Post a Comment