Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The end is in sight...

It is so hard for me to believe that in just over two months time, I will be done with studying FOREVER!  It feels like just the other day that I came to CPUT for the first time and attended my first lectures.

These four years have really flown by, even though along the way that was not the case.  I went straight from high school into my tertiary education, without taking a break or a gap year.  I struggle to think that the only thing I am used to in my life (i.e. studying or being a student) will soon come to an end for good.  I am almost entering "the real world" and although I am mostly excited, I know deep down that I will really miss my student life.

These things come and go so quickly, but that is life.  Things progress and we change and evolve and develop into working men and women who have been looked after and spoon-fed for long enough!

So I welcome the upcoming chapter of my life with open arms!  I will definitely make an extra attempt to enjoy and embrace my last two months of ever being a student because after this it will be gone for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment