Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas 2012!

As I sit writing this blog post, I cannot believe that we are already in November of 2012!  It feels like just the other day that I turned 21 and started out as a BTech student at CPUT.


Now, my 22nd birthday is slowly but surely making its way around, and I have less than one week left before I finish studying for good.  However, it must be said, the most exciting thing about all of this is that Christmas is 49 Days away!

I am one of those people who absolutely loves Christmas and everything about that festive time of year.  The Christmas tree, decorations, family reunions, presents, Christmas dinner and lunch, Christmas crackers, you name it!

It is such a happy, wonderful time of the year where we forget all of our troubles and focus on the important things in life.  It is a chance for us to reflect on the year that has just past and look forward to the year ahead.

49 days and counting... :)

Who knows, maybe one year it will snow on Christmas in South Africa?  That would be the cherry on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment