Friday, November 2, 2012

The last stretch...

The last stretch is here!  The end is in sight!  The moment I have been waiting four years to arrive has finally begun to creep its head around the corner!

As my last week of being a student begins to descend upon me, I have begun to look back at all the moments and memories that I have formed over these last few years.  On my first day in 2009, this moment in time seemed destined to never arrive.  People always say "your life passes you by," and "before you know it, it will be over."  We always think this is not true, but it is!

It feels like just the other day I began my student life journey.  Along the way I have learnt so much and have formed wonderful relationships with my peers and soon-to-be fellow-graduates.

I will always cherish the moments I had at University and a big part of me will definitely miss it too.  On the other hand, I am excited to begin my (hopefully) very successful career and to make new memories on my new path.  Although I am not 100% sure where I will be next year or what I will be doing, but I do know that these past four years have laid the foundation for my

No comments:

Post a Comment