Monday, November 5, 2012

Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?

In my opinion, crying represents a sign of weakness and a sign of strength.  Crying is a wonderful emotion that shows immense expression and passion for something.

Often, people view someone who cries as weak or inadequate.  I think that it is good to cry, and everybody, regardless of if you are a man or a woman, should cry.  Crying is the best way to express sadness, pain, joy, fear, longing, excitement, happiness, and sorrow.  If you can express your emotions through crying, it shows that you are strong and comfortable with who you are and what you feel.

Crying is also a sign of weakness.  Often, when we are at our most vulnerable, we cry more often.  Crying represents the sadness we feel for something, possibly something we are longing for or something out of our control.  Crying can even be used to express nostalgia for something.

Crying can only be classified according to the context it is present in.  Often when I am having a bad day, and something triggers a certain part of me, I cry.  I feel that it is a great way to express what I am feeling.  It is never good to keep any emotion bottled up, whether it is joy, pain, sadness, hatred or love.  It is all about expression.

So go ahead and cry; let it all out!  Whether someone thinks you're strong or weak, it does not matter.  All I know is that when I am sad or happy, or sitting watching Grey's Anatomy, I have my box of tissues handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment