Monday, November 5, 2012

What makes you smile?

What makes me smile is:
  • My amazing friends
  • My dog, Sasha
  • My three-legged cat, Poop (yes, that really is her name, and yes, she really only has three legs!)
  • Thinking back to great moments where awesome memories were made
  • The boat cruise I took with my friends in January 2012
  • Making plans for our Thailand 2014 trip
  • Receiving a compliment
  • Achieving good results in university work
  • Doing well at work
  • Receiving positive feedback for something I have done
  • Knowing that someone has faith in me
  • Receiving flowers
  • Receiving well wishes for something I am about to do
  • Going shopping with my mother
  • Getting paid after I'm very broke
  • Getting gifts from people
  • Knowing that I have an off day coming up (sounds kind of lame, but when you work two jobs and study, it really is something that will make you smile)
  • Knowing that in a week's time I will no longer be a student
  • Looking towards the future and the great things that are in store for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment