Monday, November 5, 2012

When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?

I absolutely love the title of this blog post as it always raises so many questions in my head.  I always think back to many different scenarios throughout my life and try to relate this very relevant question.

When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?
 
 
It is never a good thing to be a hypocrite - to say more than what you do.  Remember, actions always speak louder than words.  It is very easy to simply say something, but the hard part arises when it comes to the actual "doing."
 
People often say something just for the sake of saying it, but never follow through with the action.  And we learn the hard way to eventually stop trusting these people.  As individuals, we can only take so much before we completely crack.  After someone saying the same thing over and over to you, but never implementing the action they say they will, we eventually give up and learn that it is easier said than it is done.
 
I hope and try to not be one of those people.  I would like to consider myself as someone who does what they say they will do.  So when the time comes for me to ask myself 'when it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done,' I can say 'No, I have done more than I have said.'

No comments:

Post a Comment