Monday, November 5, 2012

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

If I didn't know how old I was, I think I would be 26 years old.  Currently I am 21 years old, turning 22 in December this year.  I know this may seem like a random number to choose, but I have always seen myself as a mature person.  That having been said, I still think that I am someone who still has child-like qualities and still likes to be spontaneous and have a bit of fun.

Sometimes I think that other people who are the same age as me do not act the way I do.  Then again, maybe they are the more mature ones and my age should actually be 17!

It is not always a good thing to be mature before your time, but neither is it a good thing to be more immature than the age you actually are.  Remember, act your age, not your shoe size!


Whatever the case may be, we are all only a certain age once in our lives, and whatever that age may be, we should embrace it and enjoy it.  We should not wish our lives away or wish to be older.  We should enjoy our youth and the time that we have left, and just live in the moment, regardless of your age.  Age ain't nothing but a number, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment